We respect your privacy and want to promote trust and confidence on the internet. As such, we feel it is necessary to disclose to you what information this site collects and tracks and what we do with the information that we collect.
The number of employees who can access this information and are involved in the management of this information is limited and is on need to know basis only. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Login ID/password and to your computer. Be sure to protect the password used to access our services.
Telr is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Telr may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What we collect
We may collect the following information and documentation:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information and documentation relevant to your application for our payment services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Assess the qualification of your application.
- Internal compliance checks.
- External compliance checks by certified vendors.
- We may submit your application to Acquiring Banks for the approval.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Upon appropriate request or order, we will disclose the required information / documentation in secured manner with the acquiring banks, Card Association, court, government authorities or law enforcement agencies.
- Reporting in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
Controlling your personal information
We use reasonable precautions to keep confidential and personal information disclosed to us secure and do not disclose this information to other individuals or organisations unless required by law. In the case of abuse or breach of security, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally.
We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
We will not distribute customer information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services.
If you choose to restrict the collection or use of your confidential and personal information “Then Kindly Do Not Proceed & Exit Our Website”
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.